Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs Tie the Knot!


Country singer and American Idol alum Kellie Pickler and sweetheart Kyle Jacobs have tied the knot, with the two lovebirds making it official on January 1.

The two were wed in a private ceremony in the Caribbean, with just a few friends and family present.

"I'm just so excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with Kyle," said Pickler to Us Weekly in August. "I'm so excited that when I am home I get to wake up next to him because no one will love me the way that he does."

"I could never love somebody the way I love him. He's my world. I'm so excited about us planning our life together and our future," she said. He's such a man of God and that's so important."

The two were engaged on a beach back in June. Pickler, 24, was a finalist on the fifth season of American Idol. Jacobs, 37, is a country songwriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment