Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Heidi Montag on Surgery Scars: 'I'm Always Going to Feel Like Edward Scissorhands'

In news that should shock no one, Heidi Montag says she regrets submitting to a marathon plastic surgery session that included breast augmentation, ear pinning, buttock implants, brow-lifts and a chin reduction. The reality television personality is on the cover of the latest issue of Life & Style, pouting over the scars left by her now-deceased plastic surgeon, Frank Ryan.

Among the scars Montag reveals in the article's accompanying spread: the 2-inch long raised scar beneath her chin, and a (practically invisible) bald spot on her left temple. Montag told the mag, "I would love to not be 'plastic girl' or whatever they call me. Surgery ruined my career and my personal life and just brought a lot of negativity into my world. I wish I could jump into a time machine and take it all back. Instead, I'm always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands."

Yeah, it's pretty sad—which is why everyone except Heidi's husband Spencer Pratt told her all that plastic surgery was a bad idea.

In other news, Heidi and Spencer are still together. Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment